The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is used with patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase range of motion and natural movement – all while minimizing stress on injuries.
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is ideal for:
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot).
- Rehab after total joint replacement.
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients.
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients.
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs.
Although insurance will pay for the AlterG as part of therapy, cash options are available for those customers interested in paying for use of the Alter G out of pocket. We have several different options available.
- Pricing begins at $0.60 per minute, with out buying a package.
- Package 1: 240 minutes (4 hrs) is $120 ($0.50/minute)
- Package 2: 480 minutes (8 hrs) is $200 ($0.42/minute)
- Package 3: 720 minutes (12 hrs) is $250 ($0.35/minute)
- Minutes are transferable.
- Custom packages available upon request.